As we hope you know, Mobile Veterinary Services is committed to the highest standard of equine veterinary care. To continue to provide our valued clients this level of service, community, and education, we are investing in a new veterinary associate and technician, to join our team in the coming months.
This will ensure you can schedule necessary appointments in a reasonable time frame and have peace of mind that emergency cases will be seen promptly. You will also continue to enjoy all the services you have come to expect from MVS, including:
- Technician in the truck- allowing the doctor to focus on your horse and your questions
- 24/7 emergency care for current clients
- Dedicated Day Program that saves you up to $100 on farm calls
- Educational materials, videos, blog, and active online community
- Complete stall-side care and state-of-the-art technology – Digital Xray, Ultrasound, Gastroscope, Dental equipment, PRP, IRAP, and more.
- Convenient online pharmacy
This growth – along with rising costs of equipment, medications, and vehicles – necessitates an increase of our rates, effective July 26th. We know you have options for equine veterinary care, and appreciate your continued support in choosing us as your partners in horse health. If you have questions or concerns, as always feel free to reach out to an MVS staff member.